måndag 12 januari 2009

Jag hatar att säga det men...

Vem tror på det här?
Tori Spelling fick sitt andra barn öfr 6 månader sedan, hon gick upp runt 25 kg i vikt och enligt henne:

Her diet: While losing weight, Tori didn't count calories but watched what she ate. She said, "Breakfast was yogurt, fruit and nuts. Lunch was homemade soup with a sweet potato or soy milk base. We'd snack on celery and peanut butter, and then I'd make lean protein with vegetables for dinner."

Her workouts: Tori said, "For me to go to the gym and leave my kids doesn't make sense." She walks with her family and takes her family swimming when weather permits. For toning, she does three sets of 12 crunches and sit-ups every day, does squats, and lifts weights.
Tori is proud that she achieved her goal weight on her own and said, "I'm a working mom of two, so to know that I did it all by myself was huge." Props to her for confidently doing things her own way.

Ja tjena, situps och crunches och lite knäböj?
Jag fattar inte, det krävs svinjobb för att gå ner så här mycket i vikt på 6 månader. Varför bullshitta?
*irriterad*